Happy Half Birthday Little B
It can’t be! My baby is already a half year old. When did this happen and why won’t it slow down? Baby is on the move! New facts about baby are below. Enjoy!
- 27 inches/18 pounds
- Takes a long nap in the morning instead of in the afternoon. Sometimes one short one during the day, and another short one in the afternoon.
- Has 2 teeth
- Says “yayayaya”, “dadadada”
- Screams and yells and makes all kinds of noises to hear his own voice.
- Pulls up on things
- Working on crawling but knows how to get to where he wants to go
- Sits up completely on his own
- Enjoys looking in the mirror
- Loves nursery rhymes
- Drinks 7-8 ounces of formula
- Takes 3-4 bottles a day
- Drinks water
- Eating plenty of solid foods/favorites are: Butternut squash, plums, mango peach, and apples appear to be his favs so far.
- Enjoys the following shows: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Color Crew, Daniel Lion, Paw Patrol, Goo Goo Ga Ga Babies, Shape School, Tec the Tractor, Zumbini. Pete the Paint Brush, Harry the Bunny. He recognizes them by sound. (Basically the entire Baby First channel, Disney Jr., and Nick Jr.)
- Loves books, especially the ones that make sounds
- Has a great time learning with Nanny Stephanie
- Appears to like the color red & blue
- Likes knocking things over
- Likes throwing things
- Loves playing with his safari animals
- The baby has discovered his man parts…mommy almost cried! LOL
More Little B…