Ok Ok so he turned 4 months as of August 6th. Between feeling like it, finding the time and then making sure the baby was up for it or finding a day where he hadn’t scratched his poor face up, but I gave up on that. I said let me let him be his handsome little self and take these pics. He wasn’t 100% due to congestion from teething, but he is still as happy as they come. So I decided to let him do whatever he felt like doing and I would capture it with my lens. He did such a good job and as you can see had fun doing it! When I felt like he was over it, as you could see in that last giraffe pic….we stopped!
What we know about 3 Month Young Little B:
- Takes less naps
- Teething…drooling all over. Mommy is his favorite teething ring!
- Discovered his hands and feet
- Loves kicking
- Laughed out loud for the first time
- Can hold his own bottle for little periods of time
- Beginning to slide on tummy
- Holds head up on his own
- Loves to talk and to be talked too
- Prefers to stand instead of sitting….some have said he is going to skip crawling and go right to walking. We shall see…
- Enjoys baths…but doesn’t like getting his face washed
- Does not like getting lotion put on
- Likes looking at himself in the mirror
- Loves music and dancing
- Enjoys the following shows: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Bubble Guppies, Daniel Lion, Paw Patrol, Puppy Dog Pound, Sesame Street, Color Crew, Harry the Bunny, and Tec the Tractor
- Drinking 6 ounce bottles…and drinking less bottles
- Loves books…especially the ones that make sounds
- The Giraffe is his family animal
- Enjoys watching fans spin around
- Falls asleep in the car during most car rides
- Growls when playing
- Enjoys school time with his nanny Stephanie!!!
- Looooves snuggles and kisses!
I hope you enjoy the pics….they really speak to his character and the happy baby he is. Enjoy!
More 3 Month pictures…
2 thoughts on “3 Months Young”
He is adorable!! I wish we could meet him!! I love all of the pictures Devin!! We love y’all!!😘🎉🥰❤️
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks so much for checking out my blog Tina! Hope to see you all soon so you can meet your new cousin!! ❤❤❤